I am a full service photographer. Meaning, your images look amazing in print and on your walls. Each package comes with both digital files and prints. Over the years I've been in business I've heard countless stories of lost or ruined files or drives. The prints provided with your session are archival up to 100yrs!
All sessions start with a consult, I believe communication is the key to great relationships and great relationships are the key to amazing photos! During your consultation we will discuss location, outfits and the overall theme of your session. I can't wait to start planning with you!
Session includes consultation, personalized vision board, outfit and location inspiration. 10 fine art edited images from your session, printed on archival fine art papers delivered in a keepsake box with USB drive.
Session includes consultation, personalized vision board, outfit and location inspiration. 5 fine art edited images from your session, delivered digitally sized for social media.
1. How many outfit changes? Honestly, if you're a pro bring as many as you want. However, on average 2 are ideal, 3 can be done. But remember each wardrobe change will take way from shooting time
2. How many locations? We try to choose locations that are a "one stop shop" or with options close by. For instance Riverside has cool buildings and two parks with in walking distance. This allows us multiple looks in minimal time. If we are discussing additional locations the fee starts at $40 and increases depending on the distance between locations.
3. What do I bring with me? I honestly don't work with a lot of props, if you're flipping through my portfolio you'll see minimal props are used. If these are items you want please feel free to bring them. Otherwise I will provide you a list of helpful items to have on hand (like a hairbrush, walking shoes, bottle of water, etc etc) with your welcome packet.
4. How long does it take to get images? The short answer is 2-4weeks. The honest answer is, it depends on my editing schedule. I edit every session in order, meaning if I had 4 sessions the week before you're session, you'll be 5th in line and may take the full 4 weeks. I do my best to keep you up to date on where you are in que. A reveal session is great, we schedule this together and you know exactly when your images will be completed.
5. Do you require a deposit? Yes. Deposits are required to hold any session date, they are 50% and are non-refundable.
6. How many images will I get? I do my best to not limit this number. Some sessions yield more than others but I can safely say between 60-150 images proofed to you.
7. Can we bring the dog? Yes! 100% However, if you do bring the dog be sure you bring water, treats and possibly someone to watch the dog or help to get the dogs attention during the session. You won't want the dog in all your photos and tending to fido can be very distracting for you during your session. Making sure they are comfortable and taken care of eases any anxiety for your dog and you during the session.